Wonchop gets Assed Wonchop gets Assed

Lmao

Haha this actually reminds me that I haven't really seen much of your work but man, you've actually surprised me.

I don't really hate Wonchop (I just don't like hating) so I was paying more attention to the animation and you did good work :) I just think that if you keep on working hard that you will be awesome dude :D

All in all, it made me smile lol

Negina responds:

hahaha thanks man, but dont gimme too much credit. The animation is horrible here, so is the art. wait until my next flash piece, it will be tons better

PS: where are ya man get on msnnnnnn

Little Inspiration Little Inspiration

Nicely Played!

Even if all those people died on that day, it was still pretty funny! :P Your graphics were good and the sound was alright too its just the you might wanna consider voice actors than by urself ^^ (his wife sounded like a man haha)

Bobs Birthday Surprises Bobs Birthday Surprises

LMAO!

Haha that made me laugh! And the smoothness of you sticks movements interest me! Make more ^^

Kenny - The Addiction Kenny - The Addiction

Lmao

Never heard such a story in such a short time. It was alright and had to chuckle at it. Just fix the loud crackling sound in one of the scenes.

(k)The Game (k)The Game

Average

It was average. Its not the n00b style nor not pro enuf. The length could extend longer.

Fire and Snow V2.0 Fire and Snow V2.0

Boring...

I seriously think you have one heck of alot of talent in the art/graphics department but other than that, it was a waste of time. It was a movie full of meaning less tweens... No offence of course, seeing that you worked hard for this. Keep your shading and lighting.

Frank-Uselesschris responds:

yeah i know srry about the over tween on the next am useing complete frame by frame and no tween at all :D

1337_assault teaser 1337_assault teaser

A teaser is supposed to make ppl interested...

but this scares me away. It has a large L-shaped hand on top of it (Lame). Atleast show more actions than a big head moving with a gun with a completely blank background.

12 Deaths 12 Deaths

So-no

Well one thing, I dont really like sticks so that might just lowered the score from me. The animation was okay for a stick movie but Ive seen one too many stickk deaths that my brain is rotting.

Satoshiji responds:

I know what you mean, but then again, it would take ages to create quality 'real' movies. Sticks are just easier to work with.

Enemy Of The State Enemy Of The State

Agreed with Burninator, interestless

I must admit that those guns and vehicles are great but unfortunantly they aren't yours. The background was too plain,and I do think your timing is completely wrong. How long did that guy stay on the motorcycle before he even did a wheelie? You need to work o your animation also. I mean that guy teleported from the bike to the rope!

DE_aztec DE_aztec

Time i didnt waste

Nicely done. It was a bit long but kept me to the screen with the action and some jokes hehehe. Freekill rememinds me of when i play...