RaidenX RaidenX

Unresistable

Haha awsome job! I couldnt stop playing even if I have to get up early in the morning :P

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

Needs...more...

Alright is was somewhat addicting at first but i quit after like 3 rounds. The movement was very smooth (except the up/down movement, it barely seemed that he was moving at all). Reading a long story from words is not the most pleasant thing meaning use more animation ^^

Pong Advanced Pong Advanced

Addictive

Unfortunantly I thought it was lame at first, the graphics are quite plain and it's normal pong with a slight change. But as I tried it out, I started to play it more, getting fustrated, i kept playing it. Not the best but work on the graphics and possibly add more features and this could be something

Fire Dress up Fire Dress up

Agreed, very basic

Your drawings are great even for some fire creature thing. In my opinion, not very fun and sound annoying though keep at it with the graphics.

Frank-Uselesschris responds:

theres is a stop button to turn off the song

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

King Character Designer

In my opinion this is the one of the best character desgining flash even to a dress-up-non-liker. Greatly deserves front page. The graphics are fantastic but gets low on the entertainment after a while.

Adventure! Adventure!

Slipped on the easy side

I must say that the graphics could use alittle more work but other than that, its pretty much an ok game. Though it was kinda easy for a puzzle game but i think continuing this would be on a good road.

omega3D responds:

never gonna happen , but tis is teh c00l:

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

New

This is a good game though it was alittle hard but once you got the hang of it, its quite simple. I just have to say that it is incredibly original. I have never played a game like this. Makes you think about that wet dream you had, was it a dream? or did someone have something to do with it...

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

Nicely fitted

This is a great game. It had the idea of the traditional dating sim but you've cramed it with new. Very very addicting. Though the thing is, it loses its interest after numerous plays. Many games are like that so I can't blame you.

Create a Warrior Create a Warrior

Shoulder shrugger

In my opinion, dress ups are games only made from lazy bums. No offense of course. But if I gave you some advice for future dress-ups, I would say your art needs a little improving. I like that you have many choices but maybe thats where you rushed. Take time and beautifully draw out nice clothes and accessories and it'll turn out fine. PS color gradiants in clothing are not pretty sights.